Ever since the game was released for everyone, it has gathered in popularity at a rapid rate. It even reached 800 million downloads in just 90 days and is still going strong. The game is popular with people of all ages and adults who are looking to pass the time on their commutes. The game has been so much fun and addictive for its users right from the beginning. There’s no wonder why so many people have been drawn to this new craze that people never knew existed. But there are a few things you need to know about starting o go with Pokemon Go.
Tips for Beginners
A brief list of tips and tricks that can help improve your odds of success at Pokemon Go is provided here.
- Try to stay off the beaten track. Make sure you are working in the right direction while hunting for new Pokemon. If a bright one appears, don’t be afraid to use your phone’s flash for a better look.
- While you’re at it, try recording the Pokemon as well. You can greatly help analyze your performance and work on your weak points by watching your gameplay. It is also good to stay in touch with social media for the most up-to-date info regarding pokemon go account for sale.
- With each ball you throw, make sure you aim for specific parts of a Pokémon’s body to maximize your chances of catching it in its native habitat and This is also known as body type matching.
- If you’re looking for some of the rarer Pokemon that don’t live in a designated area, try searching on the map provided online. If you’re not sure which Gym to attack, check out what Pokemon are there and how often they change hands.
As we all know by now, Pokemon move around at different speeds depending on their level. A different level means different combat strengths/weaknesses and levels and different stats (health, attack power, etc.). Before an attack, try to check the range of moves a Pokemon has and see any obvious weaknesses.
Strategy to Play Pokemon Go Safely?
Pokémon GO requires access to your smartphone’s camera, GPS coordinates, and internet connection. But three other features should be disabled for personal safety reasons. Here’s our guide about how to safely register with pokémon go account for sale:
- Don’t play while driving because this can distract you from the road ahead of time or cause accidents. – Be aware of your surroundings, especially if you have to go to a crime-ridden area.
- It is best not to register a Pokémon account linked to your credit card because this information can be used for identity theft or simply make it easier for thieves to get access to your bank account.
- Never share your critical or other personal information if you have to go somewhere sensitive situations such as the military or a hospital. “Authentication” of data may reveal specific information that could be used against you in the future.