Ccleaner is considered a popular tool for cleaning the temporary files and swab the private dates to hide various features from the compressed option in your PC. It is easy for initial users, and default clears a lot of kinds of stuff, and Ccleaner can protect privacy.
It is easy to speed up the browsing through browser store those files in their PC while re-visit a site. The site will load sooner if pictures and further files are caught. Clearing these files, it free-up some space and increases your browsing privacy. Ccleaner removes all cookies by default find, but you might want to keep some. In this article, we are going to discuss How to use CCleaner?
What can you use it for:
Delete passwords internet files configuration file and remove system restore points from a shared PC. You can also wipe free space for remnants of any data deleted previously speed up your order by erasing unwanted data and minimizing the various programs that start the windows and enable the windows to faster. It detects and removes temporary files that group up on our PC
It has many abilities but can’t do everything. Here’s a list of what it can and can’t do.
- By deleting passwords and other temporary internet files, it Protects your web browsing privacy on a shared or public computer so that nobody will see where you’ve been. Ccleaner professionals can also delete browser tracks every time you close your internet browser automatically or on-demand.
- Protect your privacy for many windows applications by removing information about files and folders have accessed by using them.
- Remove traces of documents that have already deleted by securely wiping free disk space
- Clean up the windows registers by removing information that’s incorrect or no longer needed.
- Reduce memory load and speed up the boot times by letting you specify which programs automatically start with windows.
- Uninstall software easily even when the windows control panel add\remove programs applet doesn’t make you
- Manage your cookies tiny files on your PC that websites use to track your visit
- Find duplicate files recover hard drive space and declutter in your device
Ccleaner cannot do:
Ccleaner cannot detect or remove viruses spyware or malware for detecting the antivirus software and anti-spyware utilities. Ccleaner can’t defragment your hard drive and can’t clear cache of your streaming application like Tubi TV, Strix IPTV, Popcorntime TV and Netflix app. And it cant recover deleted or corrupted files. Ccleaner application depends on which app you have installed on your windows. This application has its section, and you can select specific areas you want to clean.
Ccleaner uses internally stored settings files to determine which windows settings and installed applications to clean and how to clean them. You can modify these. INI files by creating replacement external ones and placing them in the Ccleaner installation folder. INI files are in plain text, so you can edit them with notepad or manipulate them with scripting programs. This application has its selection, and you can select the specific areas that you want to clean it up.
- Multimedia utilities
- Windows selection
With no processed details, they clean the particular areas, and the documents that visited, histories, and URLs will also be cleaned.